Rick Etsell is a licensed naval architect and marine engineer, and USCG Master 200-tons, available for select yacht operations and maintenance management roles.
- As a resident of Anacortes, Washington, Rick is available for maintenance and operations assistance for medium to large yachts in the Anacortes/San Juan Islands area.
- Expert in all aspects of motoryacht maintenance and routine repair work.
- Extensive background in classic and historic vessel maintenance and restorations. Licensed naval architect and marine engineer.
- Lifetime of Pacific Northwest boating experience, and vessel operations to 136'.
- 16 years experience as private yacht captain, for yachts from 80 to 136-feet.
- Excellent references as captain or engineer.
- Available on a contract basis, hourly or retainer. Also possible trade for pre-arranged occasional yacht usage.