Rick Etsell is a licensed naval architect and marine engineer, and USCG Master 200-tons, available for select yacht operations and maintenance management roles.
- As a resident of Anacortes, Washington, Rick is available for maintenance and operations assistance for medium to large yachts in the Anacortes/San Juan Islands area.
- Expert in all aspects of motoryacht maintenance and routine repair work.
- Extensive background in classic and historic vessel maintenance and restorations.
- Lifetime of Pacific Northwest boating experience, and vessel operating to 130'.
- Available on a contract basis, hourly or retainer. Also possible trade for pre-arranged occasional yacht usage.